Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I, *inhale*, SURVIVED.

Today is the 23rd. Oh my gosh guys. High school is no joke. Today was all about blaming genes for short legs, thanking my Kindergarten teacher for teaching me how to write fast, and thanking my mother for teaching me how to overly plan, so I wouldn't go to the wrong class. I am proud to say I wasn't tardy to ONE class. (Heck yeah!) But I'm not as proud to say that I have 8 disclosure documents to turn in by tomorrow. And that's just the beginning. Although I am frazzled, (in an excited, nervous kind of way.), for high school, I am pumped to see where this year will take me. These classes, these little moments here at school, are what is going to determine not just the next three years, but the next three years PLUS college. (I am rooting for BYU Idaho. Whoop!) So I'm just going to have to remind myself that these moments count in the long run. And that every step I take, determines the steps I will take in the years to come. ("No pressure.") Yaaaayyyy High School. Bring it on. --Autumn Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment